The music in the Opuzz library (collectively called the "Music") is proprietary and copyrighted under U.S. and International copyright laws.
Opuzz.com c/o Groove Studios owns in its entirety and reserves all rights to the Music.
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, single-site, worldwide, royalty-free license agreement between You, Your Company, Your Employer, Your Client and Opuzz.com c/o Groove Studios.
By using any part of the Music, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. The Music may be used, edited, and/or incorporated according to the guidelines described herein into any production or works including but not limited to, television,
radio, audio production, commercials, advertising, film, videos, multimedia, animation, events, websites, podcasts, personal use and other media productions that
is created by YOU the licensee.
2. The Music must be used in conjunction with other medium, e.g audio or visual, and cannot be used in isolation.
The Music may not be sold or distributed as a stand-alone product, "as is" or as a part of a music collection or library or as a competing product.
3. You may not sell, sublicense, share, loan, give, repackage, reproduce, duplicate, distribute or transfer any part of the Music or a copy thereof except in accordance to the permitted use in a production created by you.
Any attempt to do so will result in criminal prosecution in accordance with copyright laws.
4. The Music may not be transferred to third parties through the use of on-line services or networks. Placing the Music on a website is only permitted when being streamed
via a format wherein it cannot be downloaded for use (e.g. Flash).
5. If the Music is to be used as "background music", music on hold, or as in-store music in more than 10 locations, additional licenses will be required.
6. Singing and/or lyrics may not be recorded over The Music without prior consent.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Opuzz.com c/o Groove Studios and all of its officers, directors, employees, successors, distributors and anyone else associated with Opuzz.com c/o Groove Studios for any and all losses,
damages, liabilities, claims, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, incurred directly or indirectly in connection with the use of the Music for any unlawful, unauthorized or prohibited purpose.
8. Due to the nature of digital materials, all sales transactions are considered final. If in any case payment is not fulfilled or cancelled, rights to use the tracks will be withheld.
9. If you are placing production credits for any of our music, please use "Opuzz Music Library".
10. Opuzz.com c/o Groove Studios reserves the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time.
11. You do not need to pay any performance royalties to performance royalties organizations such as ASCAP and BMI,
but are usually required to include Cue Sheets with productions as required by broadcast stations. To obtain cue sheets please contact us at email@example.com.